Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Daiwa Matchwinner 13ft Power Waggler Rod - MWM13P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daiwa Matchwinner 13ft Power Waggler Rod - MWM13P

Daiwa Matchwinner 13ft Power Waggler rod. In excellent condition, only had very light use - suitable for mainlines upto 8lb nice commercial or Tench rod in original bag. Rod has a full cork handle with Armlock feature this is the version of the rod with blue graphics and the Daiwa sliding lock reel seat. An absolute bargain at £60 collection only Chorley Lancs

bttt

Comment

I can't believe this hasn't gone yet

Comment

hi
        just add my thoughts,i think its the collections only thing that puts people off,i understand the concern,about royal mail,but im sure many people would arrange a courier
        for collection,if the person selling could make a good job of packing,in this case a cardboard tube from your local tackle dealer,would probably suffice,
        and of course a few pictures always helps.just look at it from the your piont of view.would you buy something you were not quite sure what it is.
        not being critical,just my opinion.
        thanks

Comment

I understand what you are saying Fennmd but you must understand that peoples jobs don't always provide themn with time or ability to arrange couriers etc. Added to that past experiences with postal damage with rods/ poles and its not an option I will consider. I would also argue that collection only ensures the buyer can examine the item before buying. A picture can easily conceal damage (damaged eye etc). The downside is it restricts the number of buyers to your locality, but that is something I accept. I would rather keep rods/ poles than post them. The recent and significant problems with postal transactions relating to poles on this very site highlight and fully support my opinion. Many people have bought rods off me and colleccted them, to my knowledge they are all happy with them because they examined them first before parting with their hard earned.
          Last edited by little_roach; 25 September 2010, 11:10 AM.

Comment

hi
            i fully understand what you are saying,im not being judgemental,just trying trying to help you sell it.personaly if i were buying it i would offer to arrange a courier.
            so you would only have to wrap it up,and not have any concerns about postage.if its the rod im thinking of,i would like it myself,as i dont like screw reel fittings.
            anyway if you dont sell it,and you would be prepared to package it,come back to me in a couple of weeks time.in the meantime good luck i hope you get want you want for it.
            thanks

Comment

Yep, I'd have bought it in an instant but no postage puts it out of the frame, as no way am I going to drive 200 odd miles each way.
              Baits designed and proven to catch fish, not anglers

[URL]http://www.miraclebaits.com/[/URL]

Comment

Working...
              X