Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Pole for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pole for sale

ABU GARCIA 'SUBMISSION' 14.5 METRE POLE

This pole is in absolutely immaculate as new condition and now has the added benefit of 'Clean Caps' fitted to the 4th, 5th and 6th sections. It has two top kits fitted with a No.14 and a No.18 hollow elastics.

This is a very strong pole and has reinforced joints for added strength. I bought this pole to use as a margin pole with the extra length when needed. I have only ever used this pole three times and then it has only been up to about 9 metres so the last three sections have never been used. There is also a half metre sit on extension which fits both the 13m and 14.5m section.

This will be ideal for someone who fishes venues with real pole crunchers in where you don't want to risk your expensive match pole.

I'm looking for £130 and I don't want to swap it for anything and no silly offers please.

Collection is welcome and preferred, from the Colchester area but I can send by courier at an additional cost of £22

many thanks, pictures below!
    Attached Files
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

bttt
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Despite what I said in the first post, I might consider a swap for a nice 13/14ft float rod. Let me know what you've got if you're interested in a swap.

Many thanks, Graham
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

I can vouch for Grahams gear, I purchased a Maver pole from him.

The pole itself was Mint (better than he described) and the courier service that he provided was Excellent, as was his protective wrapping!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X