Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Garbolino super G 30mm Stacking Tray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garbolino super G 30mm Stacking Tray

Brand fire new Garbo Super G. 30mm Stacking Tray plus fixing strips
    still in box

£18.00 inc postage

u got the box to go with it pal??
    [B][COLOR="blue"]"QUALITY AND VALUE HANDMADES AT THE RIGHT PRICE"[/COLOR][/B]

[B][SIZE="7"][COLOR="blue"]'I.L FLOATS'[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Comment

I have M8 but i'm not selling that

Comment

dam lol
        [B][COLOR="blue"]"QUALITY AND VALUE HANDMADES AT THE RIGHT PRICE"[/COLOR][/B]

[B][SIZE="7"][COLOR="blue"]'I.L FLOATS'[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Comment

hi mate thinking of getting the box which one have you got the carbon one or the ali one whats it like is it solid ?

Comment

hi, ive had mine since march n i love it - very stable even better with side plate on (highly recommended if your spending a day on the tip!) - VERY comfortable as the seat makes you sit correctly - well put together only thing i would say is get some xtra shorter legs as the std legs are quite long n unless you want to be sitting 2ft above everybody else the middle legs can sometimes get in the way a bit - every body thats sat on mine likes it - not cheap but for me worth the money for the comfort!

Comment

Hi Darren Ive got the carbon one really pleased with it, very comfortable and solid, if I was to pick a vault it would be that the sliding draws tend to come out when in transit and the plastic retainer on the rails that the stacker system fits in can snap off if your a bit heavy handed, Ive already changed the rails on mine,But to be fair to Garbolino they replaced them FOC after I had a moan .
              hope this helps

PS buy a Rive lol
              Last edited by blues4eva; 27 September 2010, 11:14 PM.

Comment

thanks for the advice much appreciated

Comment

Working...
                X