Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Preston Innovations Space Station xs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preston Innovations Space Station xs

Just bought one but its a bit to big for my liking. it comes with the new preston baitwaiter tray with the knuckle on to attach another leg. also comes with 2 trays of preston winders. one tray red, one yellow. Extendable space station legs with the ig mud feet, Sliding footplate, padded carry strap, comes with the tackle box which slides into place, as you can tell it comes with everything that should come with it.

only used it 2 times.

Will accept resonable offers for it as it is in perfect condition, you can text me on 07792370597 if your interested, or just message me on this

As i have to put a price, £300 but i am willing to listen to sensible offers

I can deliver at a cost, may be able to meet somewhere if buyer is in the midlands.

Tight Lines!

Originally posted by brandyboy23 View Post
    Only used it twice, comes with the new preston baitwaiter sidetray and also preston winders. Great condition and it is the sx model. need to get rid asap, £275 collected, will post if at an extra cost
    make ya mind up fella £275 or £300
    [B][COLOR="blue"]"QUALITY AND VALUE HANDMADES AT THE RIGHT PRICE"[/COLOR][/B]

[B][SIZE="7"][COLOR="blue"]'I.L FLOATS'[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Comment

£275 i posted it again with a new price

Comment

£275, quick sale!

Comment

coming from a man that has one of these this is one of the most steardy nices boxes i have ever sat on and worth every penny would say at that price is a bargain

Comment

That is very true adrian im completely off the commercials now, and hooked on canals so it is a bit to heavy for me to be chucking on my back walking for miles haha

Comment

bttt

Comment

You got any pics m8ty...

Comment

yeah, dont know how to put them on this site tho :/ any ideas?

Comment

lol yh don't wanna be lugging one of these to far lol weighing in at 500 lbs the master of disaster the innovators of innovators the Preston space station

Comment

Working...
                    X