Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Drennan DRX Carper Pole. 8 tops. 14.5Mtrs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drennan DRX Carper Pole. 8 tops. 14.5Mtrs

For sale i have my Drennan DRX Carper pole, In excellent condition, Genuine reason for selling is i have just purchased an out and out river and canal pole, This is more at home bagging carp on commercials. This has never been abused, I look after all my tackle with a passion, And 99% of the time it's caught me roach. But when i big chub or far bank canal carp has come along, It never let me down.

There is £1300 worth of pole here in kits and spares.

The pole has 8 top 2's, inc Cupping kit.

And has a host of spares sections, no8, no7, no5, no4, ect ect.

I was offered £500 back 3 months ago but never accepted it, Because i was waiting for the river and canal pole i have now. I'm asking for a sensible price and for alot less than whats it's worth which is £400 inc safe posting by parcelforce 24 insured, It has it's own holdall which again is in mint condition. I can accept payment by paypal or cheque, either is fine. Please Pm me if interested. Many thanks.

DRX1.jpg
    DRX2.jpg
    DRX4.jpg
    DRX3.jpg
    Attached Files

I will take £375, This is a very reluctant sale, But this should be appreciated by someone who fishes commercials.

There's more top kits and spares than you can wave a cat at!!
    Last edited by david_avfc; 29 September 2010, 12:38 AM.

Comment

mate if i had the money i would have ripped your arm off!
      [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
      [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
      [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
      [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

you have a pm mate

Comment

Originally posted by kev bell View Post
          you have a pm mate
          Sent you a reply PM Kev.

I cant wait to frash you this saturday!! Up the Villa!!

Comment

ha ha ha come on you yids as we are in europe now we do get injuries,so you may get lucky............................................. ......................and sneek a point............................................. ..........................

Comment

Did you get your zircon,david?
              Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
              Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Originally posted by paul k View Post
                Did you get your zircon,david?
                Yeah i picked it up the other day. I haven't had it on the bank yet, but it's the River and canal Roach pole that i wanted

Comment

Originally posted by kev bell View Post
                  ha ha ha come on you yids as we are in europe now we do get injuries,so you may get lucky............................................. ......................and sneek a point............................................. ..........................
                  lol. we'll see what happens mate, I think Arsenal have done well to remove any confidence that was in your side!!

Arsenal v's spurs are always cracking matches with loads of goals

of the top of my head, spurs 5 arsenal 1, spurs 4 - arsenal 5, spurs 1 - arsenal 4, arsenal 3 - spurs 0. entertainment or what!
                  Last edited by david_avfc; 29 September 2010, 02:48 PM.

Comment

spurs 14 ARSEnal 0 carlsburg dont do football results but if they did HA HA HA HA

Comment

Originally posted by david_avfc View Post
                      Yeah i picked it up the other day. I haven't had it on the bank yet, but it's the River and canal Roach pole that i wanted
                      I bet you can't wait to get out and christen it,david? I'd be the same-let me know how it feels ;-)
                      Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Originally posted by paul k View Post
                        I bet you can't wait to get out and christen it,david? I'd be the same-let me know how it feels ;-)
                        I'm chomping at the bit mate, Im a tart with fishing tackle i really am.

It's nice that that excited kid at christmas thing that was with us when we were young, can still be within the man, Im like that with new fishing tackle.

Comment

Very naughty, talking about stuff other than what's for sale! Is it sold?

Comment

Originally posted by NathanWatson View Post
                            Very naughty, talking about stuff other than what's for sale! Is it sold?
                            It's reserved at the moment mate.

What new pole you getting nath? Come on spill the beans, I saw on a thread a while back that you were interested in the browning Z9, I've read the reviews on it, And it looks an superb pole. If i fished commercials more offen i'd probably have gone for that.

Comment

You're a tourny pro man,ain't u nathan?
                              Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Working...
                              X