Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

sensas 744 pole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sensas 744 pole

used sensas 744 16m pole in good condition comes with 5 power top kits, 2 match top 3 kits, cupping kit, mini 6,7 section and dolly butt also comes with sensas holdall. power kits have been elasticated as follows 2xblack hydro, 1x yellow hollo, 1x purple hollo, 1x red hydro match kits both have doubled up no5. the 5th section has been replaced but with a genuine sensas part through the insurance company pole is in good condition only a few sctratches on graphics of 13 and 14.5 meter section but has no effect on the perfomance of the pole.
    £430 including p+p

Wow that looks like a good price. My mate has one of these and he loves it. I think he paid about £1050 brand new but the RRP is about £1500 so I don't think this one will hang about for long!

Good luck mate.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

were are you m8.?
      Team GB rug munching champion.

Comment

sent u a pm mate

Comment

ye its a brilliant pole ive only had it 18 months cost me 1100 new but unfortunatly too busy to fishing now so some of my gear has to go im based in torquay mate

Comment

Originally posted by eddie7 View Post
            ye its a brilliant pole ive only had it 18 months cost me 1100 new but unfortunatly too busy to fishing now so some of my gear has to go im based in torquay mate
            ok m8 thanks
            Team GB rug munching champion.

Comment

pictures as requested irf any more required please pm me
              Attached Files

Comment

pole now sold

Comment

Working...
                X