Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

NEW Ultimate i-Chair.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW Ultimate i-Chair.

I am selling a brand new Ultimate i-chair. This is a fantastic seat with loads of extra's, if you want to read a review please follow the link :- Total Coarse Fishing - Reviews - Tried & Tested: Ultimate Angling I-Chair

These cost £69.99 new I'm wanting £50.00 including delivery.
    Paypal gift preferred or postal orders/cash. Cheers
    Attached Files
    Last edited by cartersdad; 4 October 2010, 05:32 PM.

For those that have asked - the chair comes as in the picture with tripod and 2 x rod pod fittings, side tray & carry bag. The rod pod attachments are also usable as an extending feeder arm and keepnet arm. Also they do a 12" brolly arm for £6.99, 16" for £7.99, full set of accessory and multi arms from £4.99 - £7.99 and under/over arms at £4.99 etc. In fact just about all the attachments Preston do for their boxes, Ultimate do for the i-chair

Comment

Bttt

Comment

This would be great for those days on the river.

Comment

£40.00 collected from Bradford, West Yorks or could meet near M62/M65 areas.

Comment

bttt

Comment

Hi, Did you get the maver feeder system, might do a deal chair plus cash.

Comment

No havn't bought one yet pal, PM me with offers. Cheers

Comment

send me ya pay pal addy dude ill have it
                  [B][COLOR="blue"]"QUALITY AND VALUE HANDMADES AT THE RIGHT PRICE"[/COLOR][/B]

[B][SIZE="7"][COLOR="blue"]'I.L FLOATS'[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Comment

Working...
                  X