Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Preston Monster luggage set.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preston Monster luggage set.

Preston Monster holdall that has 2 shell cases, Preston Monster folding Tackle/Accessory bag, Preston Monster large cool bag, Preston Monster 3 net bag and also an extra shell case. All in good condition apart from the slight repair on the holdall where i caught it on a nail, this does not affect its use in any way. There is over £250 worth here and its only 6 months old. £120 ono collection preferred due to size but could send with courier if required for £30. Cheers.

£120 ono

Here are some pictures, you can see the 4" professional repair on the photo.
    Attached Files

Comment

trust u to sell summet i need badly when i got no work on TART!!! lol are u gunna lindholme satday?? if u are bring this lot with ya if u can pal
      [B][COLOR="blue"]"QUALITY AND VALUE HANDMADES AT THE RIGHT PRICE"[/COLOR][/B]

[B][SIZE="7"][COLOR="blue"]'I.L FLOATS'[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Comment

which bits you after now jake?
        Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

No, I'm at Farview Saturday and then The Oaks or Woodlands Sunday.

I've had 3 offers of £100 so far but i am going to let it run until tomorrow and if there is no better offers i will sell to first offer. Cheers
          Last edited by cartersdad; 8 October 2010, 04:23 PM.

Comment

everything thats there rich!!! my bag has bust badly and it saves me having to wait for sensas ones to come out
            [B][COLOR="blue"]"QUALITY AND VALUE HANDMADES AT THE RIGHT PRICE"[/COLOR][/B]

[B][SIZE="7"][COLOR="blue"]'I.L FLOATS'[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Comment

SOLD to Tackle21.

Comment

Working...
              X