Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Daiwa whisker 3012 + Preston items...... for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daiwa whisker 3012 + Preston items...... for sale

1 X DAIWA WHISKER 3012 MATCH REEL + SPARE SPOOL FOR SALE

The reel has been used 6 times (very light work) and remains in great condition

there is however a very slight mark (light scratch) on the left side of the reel just above the handle, it was caused by putting the spare spool & reel together in the same padded reel case during transit - it is not a bad mark at all, i am just being honest other than this very small mark which does not affect the reel at all, ITS MINT!!!!

The reel also comes with Spare spool

LOOKING FOR £42.50 POSTED (pay pal gift or cheque)

.................................................. .................................................. ............

1 x Preston Pro Roost top kit holder

Used once i paid £34.00 for it three weeks ago, its in as new condition with bag.

£25.00 o.n.o POSTED

1 x Preston Super Side tray - the one down from the Mega - used once!!

£15.00 posted.

Please P.M me if any of the above is of interest.

pm sent

Comment

PM returned BOB.

I am located down in sunny (today at least) Cornwall.

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

pm sent john

Comment

Daiwa whisker 3012 + Preston items...... for sale
            1 X DAIWA WHISKER 3012 MATCH REEL + SPARE SPOOL FOR SALE

The reel has been used 6 times (very light work) and remains in great condition

there is however a very slight mark (light scratch) on the left side of the reel just above the handle, it was caused by putting the spare spool & reel together in the same padded reel case during transit - it is not a bad mark at all, i am just being honest other than this very small mark which does not affect the reel at all, ITS MINT!!!!

The reel also comes with Spare spool

LOOKING FOR £42.50 POSTED (pay pal gift or cheque) SOLD

.................................................. .................................................. ............

1 x Preston Pro Roost top kit holder

Used once i paid £34.00 for it three weeks ago, its in as new condition with bag.

£25.00 o.n.o POSTED SOLD

£15.00 posted.

Please P.M me if any of the above is of interest.

Comment

hi roost & reel arrived today both as described superb many thanks.john and bob.

Comment

Thanks for letting me know chaps...... all the best!!!

Comment

£15.00 posted.

STILL FOR SALE

Comment

Working...
                  X