Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Wickford angling refurb 50% off everything sale??????????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wickford angling refurb 50% off everything sale??????????????

first opportunity on Wickford angling 50% off sale
    hi just a quick email for your members.
    Wickford Angling are having a 50% off everything sale for 1 full week starting this Saturday! (16th October 2010)
    Wickford Angling are not advertising this fact in the newspapers etc until next week, so its your members that would benefit from the first pick of items from the shop. The sale is on absolutely everything in stock apart from live bait (maggots casters and worms), from big items such as seatboxes and bivvys to Groundbait and hooks, rods and reels, chairs and beds!

Directions to the store - VISIT US
    Or telephone 01268 768857
    Gents this is primarily for shop visitors,but having spoken to the owner he will be happy to take your calls regarding possible mail order.Regards Peter(hurricane)

Kind Regards
    Wickford Angling Ltd
    Last edited by hurricane; 13 October 2010, 06:37 PM. Reason: addendum

Do you get 50 percent off stuff on the website too?
    [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
    [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

Gonna sell me an X6S for £180 then?

Comment

g20 for £500?!!
        heaven wont have me
        and hells afraid i'll take over

Comment

Have spoken to W/A and this seems to be a worthwhile opportunity for the members,they are happy to accept pm"s or phone calls with any enquiries.Regards Peter.
          Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

hi all, the sale includes any item in stock from this sat coming to next, pm me or call on the number above to check stock on items you need if you wish, if you can pop down and have a coffee! if not tight lines anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by WICKFORD ANGLING LTD View Post
              hi all, the sale includes any item in stock from this sat coming to next, pm me or call on the number above to check stock on items you need if you wish, if you can pop down and have a coffee! if not tight lines anyway!
              And online?
              [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
              [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
              [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
              [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

Looks like I may be popping to essex at the weekend then!-do I have to wear white stilletoes? Or will I be ok in my nikes? ;-)
                Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
                Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Originally posted by paul k View Post
                  Looks like I may be popping to essex at the weekend then!-do I have to wear white stilletoes? Or will I be ok in my nikes? ;-)
                  nope,youll be fine in your nike stilletoes lol
                  brookside anglers EX- superstar

Comment

Originally posted by paul k View Post
                    Dont forget yer matching handbag
                    OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

I never leave home without it,mt! ;-)
                      Alwight tweacle?

Comment

and a girlie Arsenal shirt ha ha ha ha ,im just wondering if it is 50% of rrp hope it isnt as they wont be great deals,hopefully we can get a result
                        Last edited by hurricane; 13 October 2010, 10:14 PM. Reason: cap lock?

Comment

rang today for seatboxs available only got a few milo`s and budget boxs, however its a yes to the 50%

Comment

Originally posted by toproduk View Post
                            rang today for seatboxs available only got a few milo`s and budget boxs, however its a yes to the 50%

How did i guess,lol.

Comment

Originally posted by kev bell View Post
                              and a girlie Arsenal shirt ha ha ha ha ,im just wondering if it is 50% of rrp hope it isnt as they wont be great deals,hopefully we can get a result
                              kev loves a cap lock! was it the first four letters of the best football team in north london,by any chance? lol.
                              could be some good bargains if rods and reels are in the sale,chaps.
                              Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Working...
                              X