Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Match Seatbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Match Seatbox

Hi i have a small match seat box adjustable mud legs 2 front draws one shallow compartment and one deep compartment and pole seat,
    Just wondering if anyone would be interested at buying it for a son/beginner for £30 quid?
    On answer i will upload some pictures if needed and more info.
    Its a very nice box with no damages whatsoever
    just selling cos i need to get some money together.
    Cheers
    Connor
    [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
    [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Originally posted by connor View Post
    Hi i have a small match seat box adjustable mud legs 2 front draws one shallow compartment and one deep compartment and pole seat,
    Just wondering if anyone would be interested at buying it for a son/beginner for £30 quid?
    On answer i will upload some pictures if needed and more info.
    Its a very nice box with no damages whatsoever
    just selling cos i need to get some money together.
    Cheers

Connor
    Collect from rugby bttt
    [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

ive seen it it is comfy and stable it has quality draws thick legs for strength and it looks smart im sure there is small amount of leverage on price im sure if you ask connor nicely

make a great spare box or juniors first or canal box

whoever gets this wont be dissapointed if i had the dosh i would have it

Comment

Comment

No dead casters in the drawers,connor? ;-)
          Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
          Alwight tweacle?

Comment

No im not that nice paul

Comment

Any chance you could wrap it in some cardboard if i arrange a courier to collect ???

Comment

Do you take Paypal and could you wrap it in cardboard if i arrange a courier to collect it ???

Comment

Originally posted by cartersdad View Post
                  Do you take Paypal and could you wrap it in cardboard if i arrange a courier to collect it ???
                  I will do my best... And yeh i can take paypal. Pm me for my address.
                  Cheers
                  Connor

Comment

Connor, that box is worth £50 in my opinion. cheers John
                    John

Comment

Originally posted by lambrettasx200 View Post
                      Connor, that box is worth £50 in my opinion. cheers John
                      I just need some money for a new box and barrow

Comment

it is a nice box and if it doesnt sell i will buy it off him after christmas as a spare because im geting my maver for crimbo but i hope it does sell so you get your barrow and box

Comment

Bttt
                          Still for sale

Comment

Sold pending payment, thanks for the interest

Comment

Working...
                            X