Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Few bits for sale......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few bits for sale......

Hi there,

I have the following items for sale, if anything is of interest please p.m me.
    I am located down in Cornwall for any collection enquiries.

.................................................. .................................................. .

15 x BRAND NEW Garbolino DC Pole Floats - consist of the following:

5 x DC 4's - 2x 0.4g & 3x 0.2g (1 yellow tip 4 orange)
    2 x DC 6T - both 0.1g (orange tips)
    2 x DC 17's - both 4 x 12's (orange tips)
    6 x DC 20's - 4 x 4mm/6mm & 2 x 8mm/10mm size (3 yellow 3 orange)

£17.00 posted.

.................................................. .................................................. ...

1 x GOT Baits Fleece, used but in great condition - has GOT logos embroidered
    on chests + my name but this can be removed without damage.
    The fleece is extra large in size, Black with a full front zip - the fleece is NOT a windstopper type BUT is VERY warm

£17.00 posted.

.................................................. .................................................. .....

1 x BRAND NEW preston super side tray - the one down from the Megga size.
    The tray is the black version, brand new and can be sent with the choice of Space Station or Square leg insert.

£15.00 posted.

.................................................. .................................................. ....

1 x Tubertini Fleece (extra Large) Never been used.
    Main fleece is medium Blue with a small amount of red, full front zip etc
    Again nice and warm.

£20.00 posted

.................................................. .................................................. ....

1 x Tubertini red Hooded Jumper, worn once - as new condition.
    Bright red in colour, Tubertini logo on chest, draw string hood.
    Extra Large - I will throw in a brand new Tubertini hat with the jumper.

£13.00 posted

.................................................. .................................................. ...

Hi Simon, I,ll have the super side tray from you mate, how do you want paying etc?

Comment

Alright Simon, I'll have the hoody please. PM me your paypal details and i'll send payment. Cheers C

Comment

P.M sent whisker1

Comment

.................................................. .................................................. .

£17.00 posted.

The fleece is extra large in size, Black with a full front zip - the fleece is NOT a windstopper type BUT is VERY warm

£17.00 posted.

Again nice and warm.

£20.00 posted

Comment

ALL NOW REDUCED

£15.00 posted.

£13.50 posted.

Again nice and warm.

£15.00 posted

Comment

I'll have the Tubertini then Simon......PM coming over.

Comment

thanks Gazmat... fleece on its way!!!

ITEMS STILL REMAINING

ALL NOW REDUCED

£15.00 posted.

£13.50 posted.

Comment

simon your inbox is full mate drop me a p.m when you empty a few off

cheers
                  Lisa, if the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girls sports, such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing and such and such.

Homer J Simpson.

Comment

p.m sent clifton

Comment

Working...
                    X