Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Daiwa, fox, matchbox, drennan, tubertini, colmic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daiwa, fox, matchbox, drennan, tubertini, colmic

All item prices listed below includes postage costs

daiwa tournament match 13" wagler model ttm 13 not to be confused with todays tournament range mass produced in japan, this was the model before and a truly superior model mint condition £160

daiwa connoisseur z mk2 extra power combo feeder 11/13ft model no cn-zl11/13axpq two tips excellent condition £95

daiwa harrier system whip hsw 6 with a one metre ext taking it to 7 metres with flick tip mint cond £75

daiwa connoisseur ultra 16 metre section mint cond £55

matchbox pyramid seat box black and silver one deep cross drawer two shallow and one deep front drawer winder tray under seat and under drawer unit six inch base flat seat footplate box cover all in good used condition £120

matchbox pole seat black/silver hardly used £36

drennan drx stillwater feeder 12`6 two piece with four tips 3/4 oz 1oz slow taper 1 1/2oz 2oz fast taper + special swing tip top section ideal for mono or braid mint condition £95

triana/tubertini pool position 4 metre whip with flick tip excellent condition £38

colmic meeting 2000 3 metre whip with flick tip excellent condition £34

dave harrell gb feeder 11ft model no m1050 inc 1 tip i lost the original tips but drennan tips fit excellent condition £38

daiwa spectron competition short no5 section as new £50

milo 1/2 metre dolly butt £16

fox barbel duo xs 12ft 1.75tc tip carrier section and avon style top 4 tips 4 + 4.5 oz glass and 4 + 5 oz carbon orange sight tip snapped off the 4 oz tip other than that excellent condition £65

photos available for any of this kit please pm me your `e`mail address only those seriously interested please, not to browse

current daiwa tournaments are made in scotland not japan as stated in there catalogue
    http://www.daiwasports.co.uk/product...ro-match-leger
    Last edited by wiggley worm; 20 October 2010, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Even so they are nowhere near the older model i have one in storage mint rod.
      Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

bttt

Comment

p/m for you

Comment

bttt

Comment

Bttt

Comment

bttt

Comment

I'll give you £40 for the barbel rod?

Comment

Nathan why do you want everything for nothing, part with some of that fisho dosh

Comment

Fair price I thought when they are £99 new and it has a broken tip. No harm in trying is there!?

Comment

pm sent

Comment

bttt

Comment

PM sent ref' Milo half butt
                            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

£47???????

Comment

Working...
                              X