Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

maver 181 16m pole mint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maver 181 16m pole mint

hi i have for sale a maver 181 pole its gt 3 power kits all with preston hollow elastics with pulla bungs and one match kit also a cubbing kit i only used this pole once and broke the 6th section my own fault for not putting pole roller right if u can wait for the section its in the process of being replaced by maver if not they are 90 pound to buy new this pole is imaculate and very light these rrp for £1200 im after £500 quick sale

also i may swap for another pole and some cash let me no wat u have

Comment

pole reduced to £450

Comment

final price drop £400 collected only

Comment

is that £400 with the new no6 section, where abouts is it collection from?

Comment

yes thats with the section when it arrives if your to far away i will post the section in a tube or u can collect im from westmids walsall

Comment

could some 1 tell me how to add pictures on to this post please

Comment

In your reply, click 'go advanced' , then under the text box 'manage attachments'

browse to the pics on your PC and select them to upload and attach to the thread.
                [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

cheers m8 thats been doin my head in 4 days lol

Comment

pole now sold

Comment

Working...
                    X