Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Shimano Reels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shimano Reels

I have 2 Shimano Super 2500GT-RC reels for sale. Both as new and boxed. I paid £79.99each for these from Ted Carters. One of them has been used once but I don't know which because they are in the same case and both look like new.

I will accept £50 each for these collected (Chorley Lancs) or £55 posted by Special Delivery.

Just to clarify. Both reels come boxed with spare spools and paperwork. New Daiwa Sensor loaded on spools in 6lb & 8lb.

Comment

how do you want payment for reels if posted
      Last edited by pelletmaster; 24 October 2010, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Hi Barry
        I haven't forgotten the 10ft Mini - will be end of this week when paid so will contact u then to collect and pay.
        Alan

Originally posted by little_roach View Post
        I have 2 Shimano Super 2500GT-RC reels for sale. Both as new and boxed. I paid £79.99each for these from Ted Carters. One of them has been used once but I don't know which because they are in the same case and both look like new.

I will accept £50 each for these collected (Chorley Lancs) or £55 posted by Special Delivery.

Comment

Alan

No worries that's fine.

Pelletmaster - You have a PM

Comment

bttt

Comment

you have a pm

Comment

No PM received yet?

Comment

Both reels now sold and paid for.