Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Sensas Match and Big Fish Kits for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sensas Match and Big Fish Kits for sale

all the following are in excellent condition as none have been used.

5 x match kits

1 x big fish Kit

all no.1's have been removed and have a maver internal bush fitted to end of no.2 section.(no.1s can be supplied if wanted.

all £30.00 each

collection from halesowen, west mids. 07976 653389

thanks

p.m sent fishyballs

Comment

pm sent

Comment

are they the black kits??
        [B][COLOR="blue"]"QUALITY AND VALUE HANDMADES AT THE RIGHT PRICE"[/COLOR][/B]

[B][SIZE="7"][COLOR="blue"]'I.L FLOATS'[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Comment

have these sold then???

Comment

Sheffieldlad....... fishyballs does not answer me either!!!

...... cant be in too much of a rush to sell them & in my opinion is just bad manners.

Comment

hmmmm maybe does he answer his phone?? if they are the black match kits i want a couple

Comment

Originally posted by SheffieldLad View Post
                hmmmm maybe does he answer his phone?? if they are the black match kits i want a couple
                Black???

Match Kits should be Yellow Stickers. Big Fish are Blue.

Your Short No. 4 is in Stock!!!

Comment

Sensas UK they are ither black or silver stickers pal the one's im wanting.. the competition kits are really really strong!! do you mean my short 4?? who be you then lol

Comment

Competition "silver" stickers are more suited for squatt and maggot fishing mate. The big fish top 3s are what you want for carping and they are nearly half the price!!!
                    I have all four types of top 3s for you to compare and will take them down to T2F if you want??

Comment

must be ian lol remember when i showed you the black sticker section i had?? i run vespe red hollow through them and they are ACE and dnt droop as much the UK power tops

Comment

Working...
                      X