Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Garbolino Super G10 1.75m Extension x2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garbolino Super G10 1.75m Extension x2

For sale I have 2no. 1.75m Garbolino Super G10 extensions.

Garbolino product code: G10V 0187 (RRP: £250.00ea)

It can be used to take a standard Super G10 pole to 17.5/19m, or as a replacement for the 16m section. Section will also fit any other G-series pole & poles of same mandrel.

Extension no.1 is in like new condition. Price: £160

Extension no.2 has been used a few times so has a few minor marks, but there are no cracks, chips, splits etc. The graphics are still fully visible, showing how good condition this section still is. Price: £130

If you’re interested or have any queries, please contact me via email: jhipkiss001'at'hotmail.com or 07545 881314 after 6pm, or text anytime.

I am located in Solihull, Birmingham, B26.

Cash on collection, I am not willing to post.

Thanks,
    James

Extension No.1 now sold.

Extension No.2 still for sale. Has had very little use, some minor surface marks but the graphics are still fully visible showing the overall good condition of the section. No cracks, repairs, chips, splits etc.

James

Comment

Extension No.2 still for sale. Has had very little use, some minor surface marks but the graphics are still fully visible showing the overall good condition of the section. No cracks, repairs, chips, splits etc. Open to sensible offers. Collection only.

Comment

Still for sale...

Comment

Hi, Is the section still for sale?....

Comment

Working...
          X