Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Sensas Clothing for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sensas Clothing for sale.

1 x extra large SENSAS GREENLAND Bib n Brace - these have been worn once and remain as new condition...

They are just a little too large for me hence sale, sensas did not have a large in stock so i thought i would make do.... BUT they are too big and i have decided to sell.

These are the Top of the Range, from 2010 Sensas.

The bib and brace is as new, no marks, scuffs, no dirt, not been washed.... only had them one week.... i paid £109.00 for them last Friday 29th from my local tackle shop who ordered them in for me!!!

I am looking for £80.00 o.v.n.o

P.m me if of interest

What Sensas say:

GREENLAND BIB 'N' BRACE Sensas are launching a complete new range of clothing for 2010. We have clothing to suit all weather conditions, from long hot summer days to those freezing cold wet winters when keeping dry and warm is essential.
    Our design team have put together
    a collection that is comfortable,
    hardwearing, functional and smart
    in appearance. Made from revolutionary 'Soft Shell'
    100% waterproof and breathable material. Soft and easy to wear the bib n brace gives total protection against the fiercest of elements. 'Soft Shell' also gives the angler total freedom of movement, essential for today's anglers. 'Soft Shell' makes these Bib 'n' braces the most comfortable to wear while being waterpfoof and breathable. Comes with two breast pockets and adjustable shoulder straps.

p.m answered!

hope this helps....

Sensas Waterproof Winter Clothing

Comment

bttt

Comment

Working...
      X