Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Match reel, FOX MSB Tray, Luggage etc for sale...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Match reel, FOX MSB Tray, Luggage etc for sale...

Hi there i have for sale the following, if of interest please p.m me (first come first served)

1 x As NEW used 3 times Tubertini Vertigo 5000 match reel & spare spool, these have an rrp of close to £100.00.
    Very similar to a Spro Red Arc, or a Daiwa 3012 in size - what is said about the reel:

Tubertini Vertigo 5000.
    The Vertigo from Tubertini has been developed totally in Italy. The Vertigo was designed to meet the demands for a small sized fishing reel but with a large capacity and powerful retrieve. The Vertigo has a small body with an oversized spool and rotor, these characteristics together with Japanese mechanism enabled us to reach the key objective. A front drag reel with minimum volume and maximum lightness, matched to both Feeder and general Match Fishing.

The Vertigo 5000 retrieves an impressive 90cm with each turn of the handle. The reel can also boast 7+1(stainless) Ball Bearings and a thunderous 5.0kg of ultra smooth drag. Supplied with extra standard spare spool, a match spool is also available

This reel comes with 1 x match spool and 1 x standard spool, both with fresh line on.

Looking for £45.00 o.v.n.o including insured post. (photo on my profile)

.................................................. .................................................. .................

FOX MSB double winder TRAY, 60mm complete with tackle tidy plastic inserts, all in very good condition £35.00 including insured post.

.................................................. .................................................. .................

Tubertini double Rod holdall (holds up to 10 rod tubes in two seperate full zipped compartments)
    + Large Tubertini UK holdall, two end zip pockets & net pocket.

Both used 5 times and remain in great condition, both are mid blue in colour with red piping.

Looking for £45.00 for the pair including post.

Hi Simon

I will have the msb tray off you. Please pm me with an address for payment.

Mark

Comment

Hi there i have for sale the following, if of interest please p.m me (first come first served)

1 x As NEW used 3 times Tubertini Vertigo 5000 match reel & spare spool, these have an rrp of close to £100.00.
      Very similar to a Spro Red Arc, or a Daiwa 3012 in size - what is said about the reel:

Tubertini Vertigo 5000.
      The Vertigo from Tubertini has been developed totally in Italy. The Vertigo was designed to meet the demands for a small sized fishing reel but with a large capacity and powerful retrieve. The Vertigo has a small body with an oversized spool and rotor, these characteristics together with Japanese mechanism enabled us to reach the key objective. A front drag reel with minimum volume and maximum lightness, matched to both Feeder and general Match Fishing.

The Vertigo 5000 retrieves an impressive 90cm with each turn of the handle. The reel can also boast 7+1(stainless) Ball Bearings and a thunderous 5.0kg of ultra smooth drag. Supplied with extra standard spare spool, a match spool is also available.

This reel comes with 1 x match spool and 1 x standard spool, both with fresh line on.

Looking for £45.00 o.v.n.o including insured post. (photo on my profile)
      SOLD

FOX MSB double winder TRAY, 60mm complete with tackle tidy plastic inserts, all in very good condition £35.00 including insured post. SOLD PAYMENT PENDING (MARK777)

Tubertini double Rod holdall (holds up to 10 rod tubes in two seperate full zipped compartments)

Both used 5 times and remain in great condition, both are mid blue in colour with red piping.

Comment

Mark777.....

Sorry mate i have had NO REPLY from you in the last 6 hours, so i have decided to let it go to another.

Sorry again but i am in need for quick funds!!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by SimonP View Post
          Mark777.....

Sorry mate i have had NO REPLY from you in the last 6 hours, so i have decided to let it go to another.

Sorry again but i am in need for quick funds!!! lol
          have you still got this simon, if so pm your addy n i,ll av it.
          Team GB rug munching champion.

Comment

Thanks very much. Dont get to log in every couple of hours like some. Your pm to me never said I had a time scale to get funds to you. Also you didnt send a second pm to me telling me you had changed your mind, you just posted on the thread. Luckily I read the thread before arranging payment but what would have happened if I had already sent payment on the strength of your first pm. I would be relying on you returning it and im not sure that would happen going on the way this transaction has been handled.

Mark

Comment

I agree Mark, not right what Simon has done but I have dealt with him in the past and seems a good guy (must be having a bad day!) and I'm sure he would have refunded you.

Comment

Mark777 there are too many people on this site and others, that say they will buy something then the sale falls through.

Time wasters & photo hunters that have no intention of buying an item!!!!

No i did not have a time scale but as stated above the items are listed to sell "first come first served" after 6 hours of waiting for a reply I decided to sell to another party, as you failed to come back to me.

As for my lack of communication with you and the matter of sending payment back........ GET a life mate surely by posting the above for the whole world to see, im hardly looking to fleece you plus posting it up on here the buyer knew where he stood also.

If you have an issue with my forum etiquette, maybe next time you want something for sale (from someone else) when stating "you want an item" just mention when you will next be online, like most people do......

"I want it but im logging off now, will be back on tonight etc etc" works for me!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MR MOIST View Post
                  have you still got this simon, if so pm your addy n i,ll av it.
                  btt
                  Team GB rug munching champion.

Comment

Hi MR MOIST,

Sorry about the rant!!! lol

If you are after the Reel or the Fox Tray Unit..... both are sold sorry....... LUGGAGE STILL FOR SALE.

Comment

Tubertini Vertigo 5000.

The Vertigo 5000 retrieves an impressive 90cm with each turn of the handle. The reel can also boast 7+1(stainless) Ball Bearings and a thunderous 5.0kg of ultra smooth drag. Supplied with extra standard spare spool, a match spool is also available.

Looking for £45.00 o.v.n.o including insured post. (photo on my profile) SOLD

FOX MSB double winder TRAY, 60mm complete with tackle tidy plastic inserts, all in very good condition £35.00 including insured post. SOLD

Comment

Nathan im sure your right and im sure Simon is a stand up guy who would have sent payment back. My main issue was with the 6 hours i was given to reply. It happens that I was at works do last night and didnt log on until earlier today but was ready to sort payment in less than 24 hours from agreeing to buy it.

Simon your post says first come first served not first to pay gets it. It sounds like you have been burned in the past by some people on here and i too have had the issue with time wasters asking for photos and not even replying once you had sent them.

i think we need to draw a line under this now before your thread goes the way of some others ive seen on here.

Mark

Comment

Mark777 i have NO issues with you... i may have been a little too hasty to sell the item, however it looks like in this instance the many time wasters have ruined the sale for you by putting the doubt in my mind.

Only this week i have had the same with some Sensas clothing i was selling, i received about 10 messages from the same chap, i sent 5 photos of clothing, 4 seperate emails + sizes etc etc to a member who said that they would buy it. A week on the said person still has not had the decency to say "Thanks but NO Thanks i have changed my mind" even tho they have been on the forum both day and night!!!!!

Mark777 what i did not like is you accusing me of not returning funds etc..... NOTHING UNDERHAND has gone on, in fact i could not be anymore honest with my previous posts on here FOR ALL TO SEE, which is why i posted directly on the thread rather than p.m!!!

Anyway, sorry the sale went this way.... nothing personal AT ALL.

Comment

Simon I apologise if I offended you with that comment, It wasnt meant to be a personal attack on you. I was upset with the way the sale was conducted ( in my opinion ) and was merely commenting on the fact that I would have been relying on a seller sending money back.

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Working...
                              X