Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Super G power 14.5m

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super G power 14.5m

Garbolino Super G Power Pole for sale. I would describe the pole as very good condition with all joints showing minimal amount of wear there is a professional repair to the fifth section which I broke through clumsiness and not on a fish but the pole has years of life left in it. I am positive that whoever buys it will be very happy with the pole. The Super G Power will interchange with all the G series poles so if you have a top end garbolino pole this pole would make an excellent back up pole or could be used when serious bagging is the order of the day!!

This is what you will get:

14.5m pole

2 short fighting 4's

3 Power top 2's, one fitted with Fox Match yellow ,one with Fox Match purple and the other with Fox Match red none of these elastics have ever been used.

1 Super Power top 2 fitted with orange Vespe never been used.

1 Match top which has had the number 1 removed and cut back to take bigger carp elastic fitted with pink carp bungee.

1 Match top 3 not elasticated.

Garbolino extendable cup kit with 3 cups

Garbolino holdall to put it all in.

£450 o.n.o

Any questions please ask , I will only accept cash on collection from Wrexham , N Wales

any questions/offers phone Paul on 07535025855 you can also PM me but I can reply quicker by phone

bttt

Comment

bttt

Comment

Working...
      X