Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Preston and Rive boxes for SALE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preston and Rive boxes for SALE

Right here we go gents I am selling these 2 boxes as I am going to be buying a Fox MSB Euro 1 soon.

First box is a Rive St D25 competition. The box is blue and is around 3 years old but still in great condition. I can supply box as basic package with a green and pink winder kit fitted and an additional winder tray with pink winders for £250.

I have a lot of Rive accessories for the box which I will be selling separate including many 30mm winder tray, 60mm trays and drawers and 90mm drawers.

Second box is a Preston X3 box. It is around 18months old but is in vgc as it has barely been used. I am looking for £80 for this box and again i have plenty of Preston extras for the box such as sidetrays, pole roosts, winder trays etc that can be bought at extra cost.

I will get pictures sorted within the next week. Both will have to go so I may do a deal on both for a quick sale. Due to the size and problems with couriers in the past it will be collection only Darlington (Co. Durham) or I can meet at venues I fish such as Woodlands and the Oaks.

what winder trays u got mate and side trays?
    [B][COLOR="blue"]"QUALITY AND VALUE HANDMADES AT THE RIGHT PRICE"[/COLOR][/B]

[B][SIZE="7"][COLOR="blue"]'I.L FLOATS'[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Comment

I have several pink, green, a yellow, a forest green and a caramel 30mm winder trays. I have a plastic rive sidetray, several plastic preston ones and a preston mega side tray.

Comment

Hi Pal,

Any chance of some pics of your D25 ?

Cheers, Steve

Comment

how much for the preston ones and the mega side tray mate??
          [B][COLOR="blue"]"QUALITY AND VALUE HANDMADES AT THE RIGHT PRICE"[/COLOR][/B]

[B][SIZE="7"][COLOR="blue"]'I.L FLOATS'[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Comment

All PMs replied pictures will be available this weekend as I need to take them in the light.

Comment

pm'd you

Comment

easy gilbo,,, long time no speek me little cup cake!!!!
                me mate matt bailey,, (PASTE ON ERE)
                is interested in yer st, me old mate!!!!!
                sort him a deal out and ill give yer a kiss,,, no tongs though!!!!
                PMSL!
                :cool::cool:"LEAKY LLOYD",,,,"TURNING NO HOPERS INTO FLYERS"!:cool::cool::rolleyes::p

Comment

Cheers for sharing the love Lloydy baby!

I have Pmed your mate about it.

Comment

Working...
                  X