Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Tubertini Quadra 16mtr pole for sale + extras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tubertini Quadra 16mtr pole for sale + extras

For sale i have my Tubertini Quadra 350 pole.

This has been voted "pole of the year" two years running at the Go Fishing Show.

This pole has been used 3 times and remains in immaculate as new condition with NO marks, NO scratches, No chips, NO wear etc etc the 14.5mtr and 16mtr section have NEVER left the house nor the spare No4 sections.

The pole is light, stiff, and strong ALSO all Maver Competition & Sensas top kits fit the pole.

I have purchased a few extras kits for it also, in total you are looking at close to £1250.00 worth of kit.

As stated above the pole is "as new" with some bits still being NEW!!!

Pole comes with:

1 x 16mtr pole.
    1 x 1/2 mtr dolly butt fits 13, 14.5 & 16mtr sections
    5 x power top two kits
    3 x match top 3 kits (no one's removed)
    2 x spare No 4 sections (un-used)
    1 x Cupping kit - made from a old maver power kit.
    1 x 10 tube Tubertini double section rod bag
    2 x Tubertini hardcase top kit cases
    + all tubes for the above.

Looking for £500.00 for it all collected or £520.00 posted via insured courier.

Sections for this pole are available from Clough Ballymill Angling Centre or from Tubertini uk..... so no problems with availability.

P.M if of any interest to you... thanks.
    Last edited by Silvers Si; 17 November 2010, 12:25 PM.

Tubertini Quadra 350 Pole - Polefloats.com fishing tackle shop sorry dude but they fetch that brand new does sound a very good pole though
    [B][COLOR="blue"]"QUALITY AND VALUE HANDMADES AT THE RIGHT PRICE"[/COLOR][/B]

[B][SIZE="7"][COLOR="blue"]'I.L FLOATS'[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Comment

Sheffield lad.......

thanks for your help BUT if you read closer the 13mtr standard package is around the £475 mark

The 16mtr pole has an rrp of £1000 they sell now for around £800.00 But i also have the spare kits, Sections top kit hardcase tubes etc on top of this price.
      Also included is maver internal bushes, bungs, puller bungs, brand new preston 9 hollows, brand new doubled up slip 8's, + various other elastics in the kits all with dacron connectors.

So 500 quid in my eyes is a bargain for the right person, given what comes with it and its condition £500.00 or £520 posted is half what i paid for it 3 outings ago!!! (and some sections are new)
      Last edited by Silvers Si; 17 November 2010, 01:06 PM.

Comment

sorry simon mate my mis read!! this pole is defo worth the cash then!! ill ask the mrs for an early Bday prezzie!
        [B][COLOR="blue"]"QUALITY AND VALUE HANDMADES AT THE RIGHT PRICE"[/COLOR][/B]

[B][SIZE="7"][COLOR="blue"]'I.L FLOATS'[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Comment

No worries mate...... its not written the best... takes some reading!!!

Comment

p.m's returned

Comment

any offers????????

Comment

Working...
              X