Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Preston genus 9 pole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preston genus 9 pole

Any one tell me what these poles are like, looking to purchase one and wondered what I should pay for one in excellent condition and if there are any known problems with them
    Cheers
    Richard

good poles mate,, really well ballanced,, not too sure on pricing it though!!!
    :cool::cool:"LEAKY LLOYD",,,,"TURNING NO HOPERS INTO FLYERS"!:cool::cool::rolleyes::p

Comment

theres 2 for sale on mds £950 for both load of spares as well
      Lisa, if the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girls sports, such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing and such and such.

Homer J Simpson.

Comment

£950 is alot i sold mine 2yr ago for 900 had a 91 and a 10 since then now have a 12 all great poles
        stainforth angling full of loving for all ;)

Comment

One finished on E Bay 17/11 unsold at £600-£650.Might be worth a chat with the seller.

PRESTON INNOVATIONS GENUS GIS 9 on eBay (end time 17-Nov-10 17:22:59 GMT)

Comment

I bought mine a year ago, Well used with 3 tops and cupping kit £350.
            My mate bought his about the same time 4 tops and cup kit in immaculate condition £700

So a lot depends on condition and spares.

In my opinion a top pole.

Comment

Working...
            X