Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

" Float silicone tubing "

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• " Float silicone tubing "

I have secured some fantastic silicone float tubing to offer, some may have allready seen it listed for sale elsware, some may also own some and used it, me and my supplier have agreed terms which allows me to offer it for sale on here. So heres your chance to own some of this awsome float silicone at a great price.

Silicone specs

Sizes of tubing ~
    0.4mm, = 50cm
    0.6mm, = 50cm
    0.8mm, = 50cm
    1.0mm = 50cm

Each Pack contains ~ 50cm of each size (2mtr in total per pack) each size comes in a labelled sealer bag for easy identification.

Colour ~ clear

The silicone is very strong but remains very very soft and line friendly, the silicone has allready been used by some top anglers and been labelled super silicone due to its strength and softness.

If people would like to purchase some silicone it is available now for despatch.

Cost ~ £2.50 per pack for info on delivery for small and bulk orders plz pm me.

Simply pm me with number of packs needed and with your paypal details for me to send an invoice to
    Last edited by SACKUP; 25 November 2010, 01:01 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]" MY HANDMADE FLOAT SHOP "[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Black"][/COLOR][url]www.sackup-floats.co.uk[/url]

[COLOR="Red"]" SILICONE FLOAT TUBING NOW AVAILABLE CLEAR,STRONG BUT SOFT PM ME FOR DETAILS "[/COLOR]
    [url]http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/tackle_sale/35000-float_silicone_tubing.html[/url]

This may well be a really stupid question but can you confirm for me that if I have floats with a 1mm stem should I get the 1mm silicone or would i be better off getting the 0.8mm as it will be a little tighter fit.

I'm probably asking the obvious but you will know best as to how tight the 1mm tubing will be on a 1mm stem.

Many thanks, Graham
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Comes in one pack matey 50cm of each size.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[COLOR="Red"]" SILICONE FLOAT TUBING NOW AVAILABLE CLEAR,STRONG BUT SOFT PM ME FOR DETAILS "[/COLOR]
      [url]http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/tackle_sale/35000-float_silicone_tubing.html[/url]

Comment

My mistake sorry, I made the schoolboy error of not actually reading it properly first!! As I make all my own floats, almost all my stems are 1mm so a lot of the sizes will be not used and wasted. It's a shame you can't do it in individual sizes.

Thanks mate. Graham
        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

pm matey.
          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

I'd want individual sizes too, only really use 0.8mm.

Comment

any good for bait bands mate
              nige cooke

Comment

For banding micros?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NathanWatson View Post
                  For banding micros?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  nope ya wallet pal

Comment

that's on a time lock ,just looked at picture nathan not diameter's
                    nige cooke

Comment

pm sent
                      " its not how deep you go it's how you wiggle your worm "

Comment

Originally posted by Pete Mc View Post
                        pm sent
                        pm bk matey.
                        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

So, it's not available in individual sizes then??????????

Comment

pm mate
                            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

What he said
                              Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

Working...
                              X