Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Platt-forms UK New A-Series 4 Drawer Seatbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Platt-forms UK New A-Series 4 Drawer Seatbox

Brand new box for auction
    NEW Plattforms UK Aluminium Series 4 Drawer Seatbox - eBay Coarse Fishing, Fishing, Sporting Goods (end time 27-Oct-07 22:47:40 BST)
    Last edited by Griff; 18 October 2007, 05:11 PM.

hi m8

would u swop it for a rive m8 call 07904714855
    bonehead

Comment

are rive any good? ive herd alot about them
      [FONT="System"][COLOR="Black"]Matt.Ingram be the name
      Guess who is back...
      [COLOR="Red"]Shiamano[/COLOR]
      [/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by bonehillstar
        would u swop it for a rive m8 call 07904714855
        Hide your telephone mate. You never know who is lurking about these days.
        [B][I][COLOR="Red"]There is no point trying if your afraid of losing[/COLOR][/I][/b]

Comment

Have you any idea if he wants to sell it out of auction?

Comment

would consider taking off auction if anyone is interested. Would really want to sell rather than swap, I am still using my 10yr old Brilo and just cant get on with any other box.

Comment

Hey mate. What would you accept as a buy now option. I know you stated what the RRP was but I know you did not get it for that otherwise you would not sell it brand new If you feel that it should be private or you do not want to say in public forum please pm me and maybe we can come to some arrangement.

Gary.
              [B][I][COLOR="Red"]There is no point trying if your afraid of losing[/COLOR][/I][/b]

Comment

Im open to offers. The box is, as said brand new and i am not going to give it away, i would rather keep in the living room as a coffee table if that is the case (the queen doesnt wear her crown every day, but you dont see her down cash converters:0)). I am not expecting the RRP but a decent offer as they are hard boxes to get hold of and usually you have to wait around 6 weeks to get the centre frame version. I am not making offers for people to take it, thought that was your job :0).

Comment

ill give you 550max

P.S i mean pence
                  [FONT="System"][COLOR="Black"]Matt.Ingram be the name
                  Guess who is back...
                  [COLOR="Red"]Shiamano[/COLOR]
                  [/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Working...
                  X