Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Wanted 16m Spectron Power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted 16m Spectron Power

If anybody has or knows anybody looking to sell a Spectron Power, must be mint, I have cash waiting for the right price.

May be willing to swap/part X mint conditioned Maver Armageddon with 6 power kits, match top 4 + 3 top threes.

I think you already have the better pole Dave
    [url="http://www.xanga.com/clivep"]The Black Hydro Fishing Adventures[/url]

Comment

Dave; There's one for sale here
      The Maggotdrowner's Forum

Don't know if the price is right, or if he's willing to part ex.
      [IMG]http://koszog.rx8.eu/_horg/garbolino_350.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Clive.

I noticed that you have an Armageddon from your home page, have you compared the two poles side by side or beside a Tournament Pro as I'd be interested in any opinion that you may have.

I've had the Armaggedon for a while and I haven't had any problems with it although I am a little bit wary when it comes to big fish or pegs with snags in.

Any opinion would be appreciated.

Thanks,
        Dave

Comment

Dave

I chose the Armageddon mainly because of it's weight not being the tallest of people I needed a light strong pole and having tried most of the leading poles found the Armageddon an exact match for my size and style
          Alough I'm sure it would take red hydro I must admit I only have black in mine and I have found that the pole can cope with just about any fish on tight black hydro as long as your not in a rush and even with fish up to 19lb the pole has never given any nervous moments
          But as you proberly know it's not a pole you can mistreat and needs to be handled gently unless you are rich with good contacts at Maver

Hence the only place I wouldn't use it is at Rolfs in Oxfordshire where I prefer to use my old Lerc which I don’t mind risking trampling on as I clamber up the bank to weigh a fish and it's a good old fashioned strong built pole that’s more than a match for Rolfs monsters and as I mostly only fish at 6 - 8 meters the weight is no problem

The Armageddon I wouldn't change for any other pole
          One day I will change the Lerc for a power legion
          [url="http://www.xanga.com/clivep"]The Black Hydro Fishing Adventures[/url]

Comment

Clive.

I've used orange vespe hollow core and purple hydro in mine without any problems. I had 170lbs today for another win at Viaduct and despite the wind being a pain I still managed to fish at 14.5 all day without any problems.

I can't justify having two poles which is why I'm considering changing to a SP as that will cover all of my needs including Lump fishing however there doesn't seem to many about.

I have been told that Daiwa will be bringing a mew pole called the All Terrain Whisker which is supposed to handle elastics up to a 20 and falls between the Tournament Pro and the G8. i've been led to believe that it's going to sell for around £1500 so when it comes out if I can't get a SP I'll have a look at one, (hopefully it'll be a re-badged SP but I'll have to wait and see).

All the best,
            Dave

Comment

Originally posted by davebrittain
              If anybody has or knows anybody looking to sell a Spectron Power, must be mint, I have cash waiting for the right price.

May be willing to swap/part X mint conditioned Maver Armageddon with 6 power kits, match top 4 + 3 top threes.
              I have a brand new spectron power,never been used comes with 3 spare match top 3's,3 big bore power kits,super no4 section,reversible half extention and holdall.Make me an offer i can' t refuse!

Comment

I have a brand new spectron power,never been used comes with 3 spare match top 3's,3 big bore power kits,super no4 section,reversible half extention and hold all.Make me an offer i can't refuse!

Comment

Dave,

Someone on Total Fishing is testing the water with regards to selling theirs when they get back of holiday.

Comment

whereabouts r u vicci5?

Comment

My original post is more than a year old and i invested in a maver N57 gold package which gives me the best of both worlds, especially with the carp pole

Comment

Hi Dave I have a spectron power for sale. I have had it for just ouer a year. the pole is in very good condition. you can ring me on this number for further ifo if you are interested. 07969 444242

Buzz.

Comment

Dave, i have a very good condition spectron power for sale, it ha 4 power tops and 4 match tops with 1 short 4 a cupping kit, 1 but extension and a 16 metre section that has not been used. looking for £850.00. its a bargain.

Comment

dave still waiting to see if you are interested in my spectron power call me on 07969444242 it is in top condition

Comment

Working...
                            X