Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

14.5 daiwa tournament s and a tournament 410

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14.5 daiwa tournament s and a tournament 410

ive been helping a friend clearout a garage and came across an immaculate/vgc 14.5m daiwa tournament s pole with 2 match tops and 2 power tops.looking for £300 ovno also a daiwa tournament 410 in ok condition,havent sorted it all out yet but it has 8 or 9 topkits and spare no4 maybe 2, theres a repair on the no7 and 16m section,this would make a good back up for someone who already has one,not sure what this would be worth,so any ideas or offers welcome on this one cheers lee

pm sent

Comment

why didnt you have this up last week id have snapped the 410 up no messing pm me if u decide a price n i will see wot i can do

Comment

sorry buddy,my friend only decided to have a clearout on saturday,ive convinced him to sell all 5 of his poles and buy one : )

Comment

pm on its way Lee re 410
          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

I'd pay £150 for the S without the power tops?

Comment

Does anybody know if the 410 sections and top kits will fit my MW 811
              cheers...Mick
              [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

ill ask him for you nathan : )

Comment

I believe the 410 is compatable with the 811 top kits will fit 4 sure

Comment

Working...
                  X