Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Preston X6 box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preston X6 box

Selling Preston X6 box, The little plastic handles on the cross drawers have snapped off but this is no problem as they can be pushed from either side. The front drawers are fine other than 1 that has had the plastic handle glued back on.

The box is in perfectly good working order but has been well used. Very sturdy, extending legs on the fron and footplate all other parts in working order. Picture is just to show what model it is (my box is a bit muddier than this!)

COLLECTION ONLY and won't organise courier.

Bargain for someone looking for a sturdy box with loads of space. Looking for £60 and I'll throw in some slider winders for the top section of the box.

untitled.jpg

This is collection from SE Essex

Comment

box

if i sort a courier out my self will you send it mate

Comment

no mate - I get home about 8pm from work and am out fishing at the weekends so can't do courier sorry

Comment

Would take sensible offers - it's just takin up space at the moment!

Comment

No junior anglers looking for a box? Wil take £35 if someone collects! Inbox me if interested.

Comment

Working...
            X