Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Seatbox Swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seatbox Swap

Want to swap my Maver mx series 5 seatbox for a matchbox sx, s class or a drennan world class seatbox, please let me know if you want to, Sam
    [CENTER][COLOR="#00FF00"][COLOR="#0000FF"][URL="www.cotswoldangling.net"]Cotswold Angling[/URL][/COLOR][/COLOR]

mate i got a matchbox sx with 3 front draws and a cross draw got the wheel kit for it too {footplate included} what you got with the mx mate

Comment

On the Mx the top of the frame it has a side draw then on the slide out unit under the frame it has a two front draws, and space for winders both above and under the draws, slide out foot plate and wheelkit. do you have an stacking system with the match box?

Maver Match : Products - MXi Series 5
      [CENTER][COLOR="#00FF00"][COLOR="#0000FF"][URL="www.cotswoldangling.net"]Cotswold Angling[/URL][/COLOR][/COLOR]

Comment

Hi ive got a garbolino super g carbon seat box with gel seat
        Footplate trolley seat cover and i will add a preston mega
        Side tray accessory bar and also a stack system box
        and a few other bits if you would be interested
        You can find the box on Garbolino - Garbolino Uk Website

Comment

i have a space station and tolley if anyone is interested i fancy a change

Comment

i dont have a stack system at the min for it mate but was going to get one for it let me know if your interested mate

Comment

Working...
            X