Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Few bits for sale......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few bits for sale......

1 x Match Fishing Masterclass DVD Jon Arthur - Commercial Fishery Tactics No3 - feeder also worm and caster in margin on pole.
    will also throw in Commercial Tactics No1...... both have been watched once and remain as new
    Sell for £6.50 including post

1 x 57th World Coarse Fishing Championships 2010 DVD - tactics - rigs - baits - interviews
    watched once remains as new...... sell for £6.00 including post.

1 x Will Raison "Silvers" on the pole Part 2 - Commercial Fishery, casters, worms & groundbait.
    watched once remains as new.... sell for £6.00 inc p&p

1 x Brand New Limited Edition Preston Cap - grey with grey PI logo on front, Preston Innovations embroidered on both sides and the Preston green and blue logo at the back - not many of these around yet!!
    £5.00 Posted

1 x Brand New Garbolino G Cap - Blue with Garbo logo on front & web sites on back, complete with windy day collar strap.
    £5.00 posted

OPEN TO SENSIBLE OFFERS ON ALL THE ABOVE!

P.M's if of interest!!

Evening simon,I'll have the 3 dvd's please mate,send me your paypal addy and I'll pay you when I get home.
    Cheers bud ;-)
    Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
    Alwight tweacle?

Comment

il have the preston cap please can you send me ur mail addy thanks graham

Comment

DVD's sold to Paul K pending payment - p.m sent!

Garbolino Cap sold to Raggy

Preston Cap sold to Beckham......... Sorry Yoshimura31 Beck's got there first.

Comment

Preston Innovations Limited Edition Caps - FREE UK DELIVERY! - Matchman Supplies Yoshi you can get it here
          [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
          [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
          [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
          [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
          X