Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Preston Seatbox Units (Metal Clips) or Whole Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preston Seatbox Units (Metal Clips) or Whole Box

SAM_0989.jpgSAM_0990.jpgSAM_0991.jpgSAM_0993.jpgSAM_0994.jpg
    Here are some units from my old preston seatbox. Im after 20 pound for each unit, or 80 for the whole box.
    Conditions of clips on pictures There is:

Gel pole seat, fine condition, just a bit dirty.
    Single Drawer unit, handle has been superglued back on one side, but can be pushed out other side fine.
    Double winder tray unit. Fine condition.
    Double front and double side drawer unit and a storage unit on top All fine condition, just a sticker on the back which can be taken off.
    Bottom deep unit, again fine condition.

**Note if you want to buy the seat or deep unit you will have to buy the whole box, I cant sell it without these parts.

As I say the whole box can be collected from Rugby for 80 quid.
    Please PM me with any queries. Cheers
    Last edited by connor; 15 April 2012, 05:52 PM.
    [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
    [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Superglued handle
    Deep Unit
    [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

Bttt

Comment

bttt

Comment

Connor pm wightangler (Adrian) on MFS. He had my old space station and may be interested

Comment

Working...
          X