Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Clear out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clear out

Hi all,

Looking to clear some tackle to fund my next seat box....

Plattforms UK Seat Box Series 5 Centre Chassis in Blue. - I have had this box for 3 years approx, its not been abused and has served me well, 'tis a bit mucky on the legs and there are marks where the attachments have been. But other than that it is a top box and the most comfortable around...

Now i am after £180 (RRP is £300+), as in incentive i will throw in a Maver Deliverance Pole 13m. Its a cracking pole with no splits or damage, it comes with 2 match top 3's and 2 power top 2's. The pole is a bit old now but would be a great starter pole as it is strong as an ox. So £180 will get you a superb seatbox and a great back up pole.

Also got a Preston Innovations EVA net bag in blue. Its about 2 years old and in great nick (only used a couple of times). None of the writing on the front has come off etc... £15

To go with the above is a P.I 3m quick dry keepnet, only problem with this is the threaded bit where you screw it into a bankstick etc. has been broke so you would have to rest the top of the frame on summat to support it (only used a couple of times). £10

I also have a P.I latex landing net, perfect for use with hair-rigs (only used a couple of times). £10

All the above are for collection, let me know if you have any questions.
    Attached Files

Net bag now sold

Comment

Box and pole sold

Comment

Working...
      X