Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Tournament pro x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tournament pro x

Lads, Am on the Verge of selling mint condition Tourny X, full package including short 4s x 2, additional 4s x 3 cupping kit,plus 2 half butts, I have 20 top 3s ranging from canal kits to pulla kits All bushed up, you can pick ANY 8 tops plus any of the other tops for an additional price if you wish, recently fitted PROTECTA CONES to pole, you really need to see this pole to appreciate it's condition, NO cracks, NO chips just a absolute beauty, I have my eye on another pole so my stunner has to be sold. Please PM me ONLY if you are GENUINE and have the Cash in the bank OR PAYPAL account, absolutely NO chancers or dreamers, I will give you my location and am prepared to meet you half way so you can view this once in a life time bargin
    £1800
    Last edited by miloman; 16 April 2012, 10:39 PM.

It needs a price on it fella or it will get removed
    [url]https://www.facebook.com/pages/RL-Pole-Floats/188786494654295?ref=tn_tnmn[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by RS2scooby View Post
      It needs a price on it fella or it will get removed

sorry £1800

Comment

Originally posted by miloman View Post
        Lads, Am on the Verge of selling mint condition Tourny X, full package including short 4s x 2, additional 4s x 3 cupping kit,plus 2 half butts, I have 20 top 3s ranging from canal kits to pulla kits All bushed up, you can pick ANY 8 tops plus any of the other tops for an additional price if you wish, recently fitted PROTECTA CONES to pole, you really need to see this pole to appreciate it's condition, NO cracks, NO chips just a absolute beauty, I have my eye on another pole so my stunner has to be sold. Please PM me ONLY if you are GENUINE and have the Cash in the bank OR PAYPAL account, absolutely NO chancers or dreamers, I will give you my location and am prepared to meet you half way so you can view this once in a life time bargin
        £1800
        I have my eye on another pole would that be airity m8.

Comment

Originally posted by dunk View Post
          I have my eye on another pole would that be airity m8.
          No z12

Comment

Original posting had the price on it!

Comment

Originally posted by copperfish View Post
              Original posting had the price on it!
              Miloman edited his post and then apologised for his mistake
              [url]https://www.facebook.com/pages/RL-Pole-Floats/188786494654295?ref=tn_tnmn[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by miloman View Post
                £1800
                Right lads Nearest offer to the asking price gets this unbelievable pole, PLEASE private message ONLY and only if you have the CASH you can pay deposit by paypal plus the postage if your close enough we can arrange personal collection or delivery.

Comment

if yer going to a z12 what yer gunna do with the other top kits yer aint selling with pole?

Comment

Why pm only?

Comment

Originally posted by Sutty View Post
                      if yer going to a z12 what yer gunna do with the other top kits yer aint selling with pole?
                      Thereall going to be sold

Comment

I'm talking about buying the Tourny, I'ts a private sell or do you want just the spare top 3s

Comment

Working...
                        X