Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Tournys and Tricast and more....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tournys and Tricast and more....

It pains me to be selling these
    12/13ft tourny pro feeder good used cond ...
    £170 posted comes with hard tube and rod sleeve.
    10/11ft tourny pro feeder
    great cond ... £170 posted comes with hard tube and rod sleeve both rods will be
    posted insured the 12/13ft comes with 4 tips i think and the 10/11ft 2 tips...
    Tricast 10.6ft xrs 2k4 feeder rod great cond comes with rod sleeve and 2 tips
    and a swing tip adap sect and a spare broken tip... the tips are purple and
    yellow band. £90 posted.... shimano technium 4000 fc reel boxed and near on mint
    £70 posted... Rive units 60mm sidedrawer with 30mm tray with forest green winder
    kit and drawer inserts ... £65 posted also a 30mm sidedrawer with 30mm tray unit
    with green winder kit with 22 winders (10 missing) and drawer inserts £55
    posted... these units are silver and in good condition the 60mm drawer is wooden
    fronted the 30mm drawer is platic fronted... pm me if interested.

What you buying Si?
    John

Comment

he must be emergrating john ?lol

Comment

downsizing or trying to.....

Comment

both Tournys sold.....

Comment

Not to the Royal Berkshire Tackle Tart? lol
            John

Comment

Originally posted by lambrettasx200 View Post
              Not to the Royal Berkshire Tackle Tart? lol
              No,you didn't buy them mate! ;-)
              A bit out of my price range,john. See you next week,I'll try and find out which day.
              Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
              Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Have you just seen Londons top team score against the mighty Barca reminds me of Wigan against the Gooners Paul. lol
                John

Comment

hi si, you still got the tricast feeder rod,i got the wag rod and its perfect, so may have that if i can get shot of my feeder rod
                  cheers
                  dave

Comment

watcha dave still got it if you want it its yours fella.... in good nick aswell.... so do you want it if so will post early nxt week..

Comment

Originally posted by Big Si View Post
                      It pains me to be selling these
                      12/13ft tourny pro feeder good used cond ...
                      £170 posted comes with hard tube and rod sleeve.
                      10/11ft tourny pro feeder
                      great cond ... £170 posted comes with hard tube and rod sleeve both rods will be
                      posted insured the 12/13ft comes with 4 tips i think and the 10/11ft 2 tips...
                      Tricast 10.6ft xrs 2k4 feeder rod great cond comes with rod sleeve and 2 tips
                      and a swing tip adap sect and a spare broken tip... the tips are purple and
                      yellow band. £90 posted.... shimano technium 4000 fc reel boxed and near on mint
                      £70 posted... Rive units 60mm sidedrawer with 30mm tray with forest green winder
                      kit and drawer inserts ... £65 posted also a 30mm sidedrawer with 30mm tray unit
                      with green winder kit with 22 winders (10 missing) and drawer inserts £55
                      posted... these units are silver and in good condition the 60mm drawer is wooden
                      fronted the 30mm drawer is platic fronted... pm me if interested.
                      Torny rods sold..... tricast rod maybe sold.... rest on the bay....

Comment

Everything is now sold thankyou.........

Comment

Working...
                        X