Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

2 x Daiwa whisker high performance 16mtr poles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 x Daiwa whisker high performance 16mtr poles

Daiwa whisker high performance 16mtr pole (spare 16mtr section takes it to 17.5mtr. The pole is in great condition with some sections only being used a handfull of times, its 2 years old.

Has brand new number 4 section never used(in pole)

spare short 5th used twice

8th has a tidy pro wrap due to small 2” split (didn’t snapp had it done just to be safe)

All male and female joints have no splits, cracks, chips, or are not weak

All sections other than the wrapped 8 stated, are in great condition, same again no dinks, splits, chips etc etc

13mtr graphic section has very very little marking from use( still look newish) .

14.5mtr graphic section has barely any marks and hasn’t been used many times.

16mtr section has had very very little use and is like new.

3x match kits with no1s removed

4x power kits

cupping kit and cup

some kits are elasticated but all have preston pulla bungs fitted, and bushes they all will remain in the kits.

All plastic end caps for the graphic sections are fitted and there

4th and 5th in the pole have trev j nose cones fitted to protect from wear and chipping

All comes in original daiwa cloth bags and daiwa green hard tubes. Ill even leave it in the 6 tube holdall that’s in ok condition (Depending on collection or post as if posting ill have to send in hard tubes).

Spare pole Great condition in itself, has been refurbished and has wraps etc etc but sold as a spare with the above, ideal for spares so you will never be without a pole.

16mtr exact same pole as above so all sections fit as spares and as stated the 16mtr section turns the above pole into a 17.5mtr.

13mtr and 14.5mtr and 16mtr graphic sections have some scratch markings from use, but still 100% functional no breaks cracks etc etc.

8th has a bigish 14” wrap on female end, rest of section is in good con.

7th section - has 1 pro wrap about 6” long and has had the female end joint strengthened , section other than that is in great con.

6th section - has 1 pro wrap about 3” long and has had the female end joint strengthened , section other than that is in great con.

5th section - had the female end joint strengthened, section other than that is in great con with no wraps.

4th section - has 2 wraps one about 3” long and and one about 12” done by a mate and solid as heck, section other than that is in great con.

Looking for around £750 for the lot, its a great package and awesome pole that wont let you down, i will add ive never broken these poles on a fish its either been the wind blowing sections onto box legs of my great big fat clumsy feet lol.

The 2nd spare pole is 6 years old and although has wraps on every section its still a fully workable pole so can be used either as a rough pole for them horrible snaggy or bad shipping pegs where breakages can happen easy or use it as a backup for the newer pole. There is also another 2 no4 sections that have breaks, i will include these also should you wish to wrap them.

Pictures will be available over the weekend.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]" MY HANDMADE FLOAT SHOP "[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Black"][/COLOR][url]www.sackup-floats.co.uk[/url]

[COLOR="Red"]" SILICONE FLOAT TUBING NOW AVAILABLE CLEAR,STRONG BUT SOFT PM ME FOR DETAILS "[/COLOR]
    [url]http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/tackle_sale/35000-float_silicone_tubing.html[/url]

Quick bump before i pop em on ebay. Open to offers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]" MY HANDMADE FLOAT SHOP "[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Black"][/COLOR][url]www.sackup-floats.co.uk[/url]

[COLOR="Red"]" SILICONE FLOAT TUBING NOW AVAILABLE CLEAR,STRONG BUT SOFT PM ME FOR DETAILS "[/COLOR]
    [url]http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/tackle_sale/35000-float_silicone_tubing.html[/url]

Comment

Isnt the high performance 15 years old? How is it only two years old? The whisker was all terrain then werent it?

Comment

Isnt the high performance 15 years old? How is it only two years old? The whisker was all terrain then werent it?

Comment

Working...
        X