Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

MAP matchtek 10ft Carp bomb rod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAP matchtek 10ft Carp bomb rod

Mint condition used a handful of times.

the 2pc MAP Matchtek 10ft Carp Bomb rod is suitable for most aspects of fishing. Incredibly light and responsive, the rod has a more probolic action, which is great for casting heavy floats and baits.

A supplied quality padded rod sleeve gives added protection to what could be the best float fishing rods on the market. Features Incredibly light and responsive Short Handle Parabolic action Quality guides throughout Quality screw reel fittings Supplied in quality padded rod sleeves Supplied with two neoprene rod wraps

looking for £40 and £50 posted cost me £90 new id say its been used 5 times.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]" MY HANDMADE FLOAT SHOP "[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Black"][/COLOR][url]www.sackup-floats.co.uk[/url]

[COLOR="Red"]" SILICONE FLOAT TUBING NOW AVAILABLE CLEAR,STRONG BUT SOFT PM ME FOR DETAILS "[/COLOR]
    [url]http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/tackle_sale/35000-float_silicone_tubing.html[/url]

Bomb rod..... Then you put. Could be one of the best float fishing rods on the Market!!!!!! I'll give you £20

Comment

ha ha lol serves me rite that for copying and pasting from a website, £20 erm no thanx.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[COLOR="Red"]" SILICONE FLOAT TUBING NOW AVAILABLE CLEAR,STRONG BUT SOFT PM ME FOR DETAILS "[/COLOR]
      [url]http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/tackle_sale/35000-float_silicone_tubing.html[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by SACKUP View Post

Mint condition used a handful of times.

the 2pc MAP Matchtek 10ft Carp Bomb rod is suitable for most aspects of fishing. Incredibly light and responsive, the rod has a more probolic action, which is great for casting heavy floats and baits.

A supplied quality padded rod sleeve gives added protection to what could be the best float fishing rods on the market. Features Incredibly light and responsive Short Handle Parabolic action Quality guides throughout Quality screw reel fittings Supplied in quality padded rod sleeves Supplied with two neoprene rod wraps

looking for £40 and £50 posted cost me £90 new id say its been used 5 times.
        *****Please note *****
        This is the matchtek 10ft carp bomb rod as listed in the title.
        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

were about r u ?

Comment

Working...
          X