Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

16m Browning Xitan Z7.5 pole for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16m Browning Xitan Z7.5 pole for sale

BROWNING XITAN Z7.5 16M POLE

£750

Collection in person

This pole is in excellent used condition with no chips or cracks.

The Z7.5 shares the Z9’s advanced design features, superb quality of finish and high manufacturing standards. This is a well balanced, strong, stiff and reliable pole which maintains it rigidity to 16 meters and compares very well with the Z9.

The pole comprises:
    • 16m pole
    • Mini extension that fits 11 & 13m sections
    • Mini extension that fits 14.5 & 16m sections
    • 8 Power Match Tension Puller Kits including 1 in pole %(will easily take 14 solid or 12/20 hollow elastics)
    • 4 x Power Kits (Rated to no. 20 solid)
    • 3 x Match Kits (Rated to no.8)
    • 2 x spare No 4 sections
    • 1 x spare No 5 sections (female joint has had an additional over-rap)
    • 1 x Super Strong Cupping Kit (brand new)
    • 2 x Short 4th section
    • Browning Xitan Pole Holdall
    • Quality tubes for pole and extensions

Could you tell me if kits are elasticated? And whether I could drop by (bromsgrove I believe) this will be the most expensive pole I have ever used, so I just need to be sure that it is better than my current Shimano exage ax.
    Cheers Martin (Duggylad).

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Dugmore View Post
      Could you tell me if kits are elasticated? And whether I could drop by (bromsgrove I believe) this will be the most expensive pole I have ever used, so I just need to be sure that it is better than my current Shimano exage ax.
      Cheers Martin (Duggylad).
      It is an amazing pole for that kind of money, will be so much better than your current pole. I recently bought a daiwa g8 and then after trying one of these out, now want a 7.5. Theres a lot of pole for that money
      [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
      [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
      [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
      [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

Has this pole not been sold yet, wow what a package and martin it will walk all over the shimano matey. The z7.5 ist a stone frow away from the z9.
        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
        [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]" MY HANDMADE FLOAT SHOP "[/COLOR]
        [COLOR="Black"][/COLOR][url]www.sackup-floats.co.uk[/url]

[COLOR="Red"]" SILICONE FLOAT TUBING NOW AVAILABLE CLEAR,STRONG BUT SOFT PM ME FOR DETAILS "[/COLOR]
        [url]http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/tackle_sale/35000-float_silicone_tubing.html[/url]

Comment

milesbetter than your shimano and brilliant spares package..... 15 top kits if you don't buy it your mad fella......

Comment

Pole sold

Comment

Working...
            X