Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Clever claw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clever claw

I have a clever claw for sale, i bought this when i was having serious back problems and it served its purpose, so now no longer required
    £12 plus £2 postage
    regards
    dave

would you sell it for a tenner and where do you live mate

Comment

hi mate yes you can have it for 10 with postage on top,i am from slough, berkshire
      rgds
      dave

Comment

ok if you message me your paypal email i will paypal it to you mate thanks

Comment

hi griggy, you have pm, but need to clear your inbox
          cheers
          dave

Comment

my inbox is empty

Comment

hi griggy, my paypal is
              [email protected]
              let me know when you have transferred and i will get it in post to you
              many thanks
              Dave
              ps.I have loads of pole floats that i will be selling soon over 200, so if you use a pole and need some floats i will sort a few and give you a price
              atb
              dave

Comment

clever claw still for sale, due to the other bloke not getting back in touch
                rgds
                Dave

Comment

hi dave have you still got the clever claw for sale if so interested would it fit both round and square legs how do you pay for items from this site dont say paypal i dont do that is there an alternative payment many thanks.

Comment

They fit on a bank stick mate.But you can get adaptors to suite different legs.
                    Originally posted by littlelawt View Post
                    hi dave have you still got the clever claw for sale if so interested would it fit both round and square legs how do you pay for items from this site dont say paypal i dont do that is there an alternative payment many thanks.
                    Don't you just love it when your daughter kicks your ass:o

Comment

Working...
                    X