Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Milo pole for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milo pole for sale.

I have my back up......MILO SPIDER TOLEDO CARP POLE FOR SALE.

13mtr Pole

Complete with 4 x power top two's.

Elasticated with 3 tops with Preston No13 green Hollo, 1 top double black No8 Preston.
    All with Preston Pulla Bungs & Preston dacron connectors.

All elastics JUST FITTED (new)

Pole itself was £700.00 at full RRP...... its very strong, makes a great long margin pole, back up pole etc etc
    Very fishable (with ease) at full length all day.
    Rated to 20+ elastic.

Pole is in NEAR MINT condition, no worn sections/joints, no damage, no chips or hidden cracks......... just a few very light scratches on the "Red" graphic sections (pole used no more than 15 times)

Will put photo on my profile page tomorrow.

Looking for £160.00 for the lot for a quick sale....... bargain for someone!!!!! (Includes INSURED POSTAGE)

p.m me if of interest

milo spider toledo

hola ,soy un pescador de SEVILLA,ESPAÑA, aún tienes la caña? si es así ,la mandarias a España ?podrías mandarme fotos a mi email:[email protected] gracias por todo y buena pesca

Comment

hi carlichi, i aint got a clue what you are saying, so i trust you understand english, but simon is ill in bed at the present time, as i have just had a message from his partner.
      If you were enquiring about this pole, then i am afraid it is sold.i purchased it for my son last week
      rgds
      dave

Comment

Originally posted by upinthewater View Post
        hi carlichi, i aint got a clue what you are saying, so i trust you understand english, but simon is ill in bed at the present time, as i have just had a message from his partner.
        If you were enquiring about this pole, then i am afraid it is sold.i purchased it for my son last week
        rgds
        dave
        Hello ,i am a fisherman from Seville, Spain, you still have the cane? If so ,the mandarias to Spain - you could send me photos to my email:[email protected] thank you for everything and good fishing

Comment

ok thanks for all

Comment

Hi simon, just a quick word to say a very big thank you to you and leah, for helping you get the pole sent to me whilst you are not well.I am over the moon with the condition of the pole, and the packaging was,well lets put it this way, when i want xmas pressies wrapped i know where to come to.As i said this is for my son who is just taken it up, and he will be well well pleased.
            If this was ebay it would be a positve feedback
            many many thanks
            Dave

Comment

Working...
            X