Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

2 x Fox Warrior Method Rods 12ft New

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 x Fox Warrior Method Rods 12ft New

Both brand new and come with 2 & 3 oz tips and carry sleeve. Bought in January but not used so chance for a bargain. Cost £79 each. Looking for £65 the pair delivered or £55 collected. Great reviews if you google 'fox warrior method feeder rod'.

Any questions feel free to ask.

area

Originally posted by eskimo View Post
    Both brand new and come with 2 & 3 oz tips and carry sleeve. Bought in January but not used so chance for a bargain. Cost £79 each. Looking for £65 the pair delivered or £55 collected. Great reviews if you google 'fox warrior method feeder rod'.

Any questions feel free to ask.
    hi what area are you thanks

Comment

are these propper match rods? brings up carp gear all over the web very interested matey
      [B][COLOR="blue"]"QUALITY AND VALUE HANDMADES AT THE RIGHT PRICE"[/COLOR][/B]

[B][SIZE="7"][COLOR="blue"]'I.L FLOATS'[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Comment

Hi guys, I'm based in Otley near Leeds. Sorry for delay replying but I am struggling to log onto the site through my phone.
        Not sure what a match rod is to be honest. They were listed on the fox website as Fox Warrior Match Rods and they came in 3 types, these the method feeder, a power carp version and a waggler version.

Hope this helps. For a faster answer feel free to send me an email thinkelectrical (at) gmail.com

Cheers

Comment

E-mail sent matey
          [B][COLOR="blue"]"QUALITY AND VALUE HANDMADES AT THE RIGHT PRICE"[/COLOR][/B]

[B][SIZE="7"][COLOR="blue"]'I.L FLOATS'[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Comment

Working...
          X