Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Okuma Aventa VT1002 Swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okuma Aventa VT1002 Swap

This reel has only been used 3 times and as far as I can see is immaculate. Comes with neoprene pouch but no box. I'm getting rid because I can't cope without a line guard. I'd like to swap for Shakespeare Mach 3 035 reel complete and in great nick. If someone wants to buy it I'd take £50. Please bear in mind I'm a lazy sod and will only travel up to 30 miles from Louth Lincs.

iv got a mach3 grey gold colour 3 spare spools in case

Comment

THanks, but I'm hoping to get the new red one.

Comment

got a maroon one two spare spools

Comment

Thanks for the offer but I think it's worth the full set. The Mach 3 is going new for less than £50 inc. postage on fleabay.

Comment

a new okuma aventa centre pin went for £47 on ebay tonight its all swings and rounderbouts mate

Comment

You're probably right but I still think that with a price around £100 new it's still worth more than an incomplete £50 when new reel. So I've stuck it on ebay, if I can get £40 or more I feel I'll have done the right thing. If I don't, you have permission to be the first to gloat.

Comment

Working...
              X