Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Running water floats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running water floats

i HAVE LOTS OF WAGGLER AND STICKS THAT I NO LONGER USE,AND IT IS A SHAME TO LET THEM JUST LAY IN MY FISHING CUPBOARD NOT GETTING USED
    IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED SHOW SOME RESPONSE ON HERE, AND I WILL MAKE A LIST OF WHAT IS THERE AND STICK A PRICE ON THEM.I ALSO HAVE A REALLY NICE 13FT FLOAT ROD (MAVER) THIS WAS PURCHASED SEVERAL YEARS AGO WHEN MAVER STUFF WAS GOOD,IT IS IN MINT CONDITION.I USED IT FOR FISHING THE STICK,(I USED IT ABOUT 3 TIMES) AND IT IS A BLINDING ROD, AGAIN IF THERE IS ANY INTEREST LET ME KNOW AND I WILL DIG IT OUT AND TELL YOU THE MODEL, I WILL CONSIDER A SWAP FOR ANY COMMERCIAL MATCH GEAR
    RGDS
    DAVE

Hi Dave, im interested in the Floats!.. can you pm me re a price please for the all that you have inc postage, thanks, Tony.

Comment

let me know about the floats matey...Porky

Comment

May be interested in the rod

Comment

hi billy,i have sent you a message regarding the rod, and aardvark and porky,with regards to the floats, i will lay them all out on my table and give you a rough idea of the shotting on these floats, but as there is so many it will be just a rough idea, and then i will set a price against them, i also have quite a lot of kamasan black cap feeders and fox method feeders that i no longer use and various other maggot feeders. i will do this in the next few days, so keep an eye on this post.
          rgds
          dave

Comment

interested in the waglers Dave
            i dont suffer from insanity, i enjoy every minute of it

Comment

cheers....

Comment

I am interested in any wagglers you have over 12 inches long cheers

Comment

Working...
                X