Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

shimano reels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shimano reels

Hi all i have for sale a shimano super 2500 gtm-ra reel in good working cond with spare spool original box and instructions £37.50 posted also for sale a shimano super 4000 gt-ra reel in near mint cond with spare spool original box and instructions £45 posted

can u send me a photo to [email protected] or 07564354170 be a great help thanks Jake
    [B][COLOR="blue"]"QUALITY AND VALUE HANDMADES AT THE RIGHT PRICE"[/COLOR][/B]

[B][SIZE="7"][COLOR="blue"]'I.L FLOATS'[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Comment

hi mate, are these single or double handle
      cheers
      dave

Comment

Are they still for sale? Would have the shimano super 2500 gtm-ra reel off you.

Comment

sorry i aint replyed to posts but been a bit busy at the mo. 2500 gtm-ra now sold to maverick120 pending the usual.To upinthewater they both have double handles and to sheff lad will send u a pic 2mora

Comment

Payment sent Cheers Mal

Comment

no point pal wanted both but u gave a late comer the sale...................hmmmmmmmmmmm
              [B][COLOR="blue"]"QUALITY AND VALUE HANDMADES AT THE RIGHT PRICE"[/COLOR][/B]

[B][SIZE="7"][COLOR="blue"]'I.L FLOATS'[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Comment

Sorry I put a search in google and saw which was which and made a decision , I didn't mess about.

Comment

is the 4000 still for sale ? any chance of a pic [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                  X