Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Shimano Super GTM / RA 2500 Reel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shimano Super GTM / RA 2500 Reel

For sale as above, in first class condition c/plete with extra spool. Genuinely only used about 6 times a great little reel, initialy purchased for Bomb rod, and loaded with "Maver Duel Band" line, I think 4Lb? sorry to see it go but I,m not using it, it,s just sitting here on my desk. I will include a reel bag (Leather) but no box £50.00 posted insured. No offers on this.

Is that a bait runner reel mate??

Comment

Hi, I dont want to mislead any one, but at the moment there is no spare spool, there should be, but the one with the reel is not the correct model. I will however attempt to find the correct one to accompany the reel. I will post on the thread when I have found it.

Comment

Originally posted by Westy1946 View Post
        Hi, I dont want to mislead any one, but at the moment there is no spare spool, there should be, but the one with the reel is not the correct model. I will however attempt to find the correct one to accompany the reel. I will post on the thread when I have found it.
        Withdrawing this item from sale until I am able to find the spare spool.............Brian

Comment

Working...
        X