Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

old tri-cast trophy feeder rod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• old tri-cast trophy feeder rod

this is a rare example its the tom pickering version 11ft 4 in with 3 tips sliding reel fittings brown blank vgc loverly rod looking for arround £ 100 ovno pick up only from manc land
    and on the 7th day god created MAN[COLOR="#00FFFF"]CHESTER CITY[/COLOR] and [COLOR="#00FF00"][/COLOR]g.o.t.baits

bummmmmp
    and on the 7th day god created MAN[COLOR="#00FFFF"]CHESTER CITY[/COLOR] and [COLOR="#00FF00"][/COLOR]g.o.t.baits

Comment

anyserious offers b4 fleabay

Comment

they are on ebay regular and go for 30 - 40 quidish at most - dont hold your breath for the sort of money you think its worth - I have a brown one and the slightly newer maroon one and I know how good a rod they are, i have advertised them a few times for as little as 50 quid, but nobody wants them anymore.

Comment

Working...
        X