Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

drennan series 7 silverfish 13' rod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drennan series 7 silverfish 13' rod

Gents,
    I have for sale the following:
    Absolutely mint drennan series 7 silverfish 13' rod,
    A superb match rod,not just for silverfish-i've had chub up to 4lb and trout and grayling up to 2lb on this little beauty. It's 13',but has a 1' section which unscrews from the butt,so it can be stowed as a 2 piece in the supplied ready rod sleeve. I've found it great for the river when roving and travelling light,but would also be good for crucians,f1's etc.
    I'm selling for just £60 collected or £70 posted. I'd prefer collection due to size,but will look into couriers if need be.
    Paypal gift or cash on collection please ;-)
    Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
    Alwight tweacle?

Now thats a proper rod & very versatile & Ive seen it in use & like all Pauls gear highly polished lol
    John

Comment

£55 collected or £65 posted anyone? Proper bargain!!
      Alwight tweacle?

Comment

One more bounce before I hit the boozer! ;-)
        Alwight tweacle?

Comment

If I didn't already have one of these lovelies I would have ripped your arm off like an angry mullet with the tide behind him ! Was in kept in a glass case wrapped in clingfilm in a controlled enviroment in between trips like the rest of your showroom like gear ! LOL !! I thought I was bad for keeping my gear shiney

Comment

Originally posted by Codpiece View Post
            If I didn't already have one of these lovelies I would have ripped your arm off like an angry mullet with the tide behind him ! Was in kept in a glass case wrapped in clingfilm in a controlled enviroment in between trips like the rest of your showroom like gear ! LOL !! I thought I was bad for keeping my gear shiney
            Lol! Morning dave! You know the score-look after your rod and your rod will look after you! ;-) how's tricks mate?
            Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Looks like you enjoyed the pub Paul not only are you seeing double, your posting double lol. See you over the weekend, John
              John

Comment

Lol! It's that damn magners,john! You don't realise how much you've had until you try and stand up!!
                Alwight tweacle?

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Rod now sold,thanks for looking
                    Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Working...
                    X