Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

experienced angler required.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• experienced angler required.

Dear all,
    I am from Teeside and have been fishing for a couple of years on and off, i am at the point now where i would benifet from a experienced angler showing me a new trick or two.
    If there is anyone out there from my area who would be kind enough for me to tag along when their go fishing i would really appreciate it.
    Non of my friends go fishing and dont want to start, i think ive put them all off boring them with my tales of days out.so if there is anyone who could help give me a shout.
    Cheers- steve swan

Bump to the top.... surely someone can help this member out!
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

if you go down to your local match lake and ask if someone doesnt mind you sitting behind them im sure they wont mind
      sensas /total angling

Comment

experienced angler required in teeside.

Dear All,
        Thanks to the one member from admin who tryed to prompt some members to help me out, however it looks like nobody can be bothered helping a fellow angler out,i really thought someone with a bit of experience could help me, if i had the money i would pay for professional coach,unfortunitly that just isnt realistic, I enjoy fishing that much i just want to learn as much as possible theres only so far you can go with books and dvds to learn from.never mind.
        steve swan

Comment

Sorry Steve, but I am nowhere near you. You will find that if you can't help out, you don't reply to posts. You leave it to someone who can. The majority if our original members are from the midlands, I'm from the northwest, and would be no use to you.If you post questions we might be able to help you out, but as for personal/on site coaching, I don't think we have enough members in your area. Sorry mate
          Try to get involved with any matches we run, they aren't that serious and I'm sure someone will take time out to give you a few pointers
          Honestly, it aint that we "can't be bothered"

Comment

Swany76, its just possible that your North East location is the stumbling block, do you drive and are you willing to do a meet up at a North East venue or possibly pick some one up, Daves suggestion of going along to an open and having a session behind a couple of anglers would be of benifit, try not to skyline them though and only engage in conversation if they speak to you first, you will find most will willingly talk to you after a match, I have sat behind some great anglers and learned a fair bit by just watching some will converse during a match some wont. Have you thought about joining a local club thats as good a place as any to find a mate, you at least get to share experiences and two heads can be better than one.
            Again like Polepot I am too far away to personally help but ask a few questions on the forum and I am sure you will get a good few replies.
            I hope this helps a little and by posting regular you could just locate a NE mate.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

re;brian- polepot.

Cheers Lads,
              I will take all that on board and like you say i can always ask question on here.
              Thanks again for taking the time to reply.
              Swany 76.

Comment

Don't give up on us Steve

Comment

Steve, any time you are down towards Yorkshire I will meet up with you for a days fishing if you want.... have you ever been to The Oaks at Sessay we have a few members who fish there and sure some of them wouldnt mind you going along.
                  Simon Young
                  Admin
                  Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
                  web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

swany 76

Are you a member of any angling clubs if so which?. Do you drive ? Wich venues do you normally fish? What methods are you using and need help with? I will try and help if i can i live in darlo

Comment

meeting sessay

Originally posted by Oneabung
                      Steve, any time you are down towards Yorkshire I will meet up with you for a days fishing if you want.... have you ever been to The Oaks at Sessay we have a few members who fish there and sure some of them wouldnt mind you going along.
                      Dear oneabung,
                      Sorry i havent got back sooner, ive been really busy this last week.
                      Yes i have heard of sessay,and would love to meet up with you and mates.when would you be going next?
                      What type of fish are in sessay?
                      steve swan

Comment

are you in middlesbrough or near if so i might be able to put you on a few fish!

Comment

what days are you off work ?,i go after work all the time if ive got a couple of hours light when i get home, im off down the river. and its gettin to that time of year when mr chub starts beefin up!!my skeetex boots are my must have item when fishin in the snow....if you want to go somewhere just message me!im going tomorow afternoon cos i got a half day tomorow...woo hoo skankin the boss we got two days to do a job and weve nearly finished it ..ill be on the river by 1 o clock......have fun ...

Comment

re;help

Yes i drive so theres no problem with me getting to venues.
                            I have been using the pole quite alot lately,however i am intrested in chub and barbel fishing on rivers,i am a member of middlesbrough angling club.
                            cheers swany76

Comment

If you fellas need any info on the oaks, let me know, i organise the sunday open matches.

BP.

Comment

Working...
                              X