Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Pole rollers for sale - preston innovations and milo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pole rollers for sale - preston innovations and milo

I have an xl flat bed preston innovations roller for sale - its hardly been used - probably only 3 times and is in mint condition with original bag which is also in good condition. This is the one which splits in the middle so you can break down twice on the same roller, looking for £45 paypal or cash on collection for it as they are £53.99 new on the internet.

I also have a milo brooklyn maxi roller for sale - again mint condition with original bag which is also in good condition - these are £86.99 brand new - selling mine for £60 - paypal or cash on collection

any one interested should either please pm me or call me on 07976294477 - if i dont answer, its because i'm at work so pls send a txt and i will get back to you.

Thanks

aaron

anyone?

Comment

Hi where are you based

Comment

must be someone wanting these?

Comment

Every flipping time a brooklyn comes up i'm skint.
          On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

Working...
          X