Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

13mtr black airity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13mtr black airity

I have for sale a very very tidy 13mtr black airity
    13mtr pole with match kit in
    2 power kits
    2 Milo stripper kits
    Short 4
    Parallel 4
    Looking for £1050 ovno this pole was a spare so wasn't abused collection from osset or Doncaster or I will delever at cost of fuel cheers

Any interest before eBay tomorow

Comment

Fancy splitting and selling me the stripper kits?

Comment

Not at minute kev its goin on eBay tomorrow see if I can sell it as a package

Comment

Ok mate.

Comment

last 2 black airities that went on ebay full 16m with 5 match kits n 2 power kits for [email protected]£1050 n [email protected]£1200 my advice is split it

Comment

is a 13m the same as 16m i mean all the the same sections and weight just got to ad the extra 2 sec

Comment

Yeah the pole was 16mtr just mi mates spare so he sold the 14 and 16 sections

Comment

Can some pictures be put in?

Comment

Oi,, arse face,, thought i told yer i was on the look out for a fairity ?
                    :cool::cool:"LEAKY LLOYD",,,,"TURNING NO HOPERS INTO FLYERS"!:cool::cool::rolleyes::p

Comment

Originally posted by Leaky Lloyd View Post
                      Oi,, arse face,, thought i told yer i was on the look out for a fairity ?
                      Careful Lloydy or you'll be banned again.

Comment

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay !!!! calls himself a mate !!!
                        :cool::cool:"LEAKY LLOYD",,,,"TURNING NO HOPERS INTO FLYERS"!:cool::cool::rolleyes::p

Comment

Thought u wa a preston man!? Won't get much without many spares and only 13m, gotta split it mate!

Comment

thats whats put me off it nath, i wanted it to build an airity, but at that price, by the time ive built one i may aswell have bought new !!!
                            think spares is the way to go, or someone who already has one wanting spares !

Comment

Working...
                            X