Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

map matchtek adrenalin 16m pole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• map matchtek adrenalin 16m pole

For sale, my much loved pole. I am down sizing some of my gear at the moment, and i no longer need a 16m with lots of spares as i dont have the space.
    The pole is in good condition, comes with 9 kits, 3 power, 5 match, 1 cup kit, elasticated with mostly hollows. 2 long 4s, 1 short 4, 2 repaired 4s still usable.
    Also has 4 spare butt sections, 2x14m, 2x16m, which are parallel. Included if wanted, another 13m section which has a small crack and a spare number 8, this is usable but i think has a small split.
    Its a nice bit of kit to use, only 865gr @ 13m. Power kits rated to 16, not sure on match kits, but i have been using black hydro in them as there are no number 1s supplied.
    I have been trying to take pics, but the weather has been so bad that i have not had a chance, will do asap. I will post, but will be expensive around £30 for insurance. Could meet within reason, paypal gift, cash on collection fine. Looking for £300 ovno, cheers mark.
    :confused: WOW, things have changed.:confused:

As requested some pics of pole.pole 029.jpgpole 030.jpgpole 031.jpgpole 029.jpgpole 022.jpgpole 027.jpg
    :confused: WOW, things have changed.:confused:

Comment

Working...
    X